Monday, June 4, 2012

Unboxing the GoPro Hero 2 HD

Just got the GoPro Hero 2 HD last saturday at ROX BGC, quite excited to see how this little wonder of a camera works. Based on the blogs, sites and forums that I saw and a recommendation from a videographer friend of mine, this is one tiny gear that will unleash your creativity.

I'm doing this in preparation for the first outdoor flight of the hexa this weekend. We're heading of to the beach and preparations are underway for the my first aerial photo / video.


Unboxing this little wonder was a breeze. The box was really nice, and represents how much technology can really fit into a tiny package.





Once you open the box, the user's manual can be seen.


Then other gadgets follows. I got the motorsport edition so it is inclusive of a USB cable, battery, extra back open that is open, 3 gopro stickers, 5 camera mounts, 1 suction camera mount and 2 angled arms.



The presentation and components are really neat.


Hopefully I can calibrate and have a test flight of the hexa as soon as possible so that I can mount this cool gear to it. Can't wait for the aerial shots. Will post them on my next blog, including the hexa build.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments.